NIHFW( National Institute of Health and Family Welfare) has provided applications for the Training Coordinator, Research Officer, and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview scheduled on 14 January 2020.
Walk-in-interview: 14 January 2020
- Advisor (Public Health Management): 01 Post
- Training Coordinator: 03 Posts
- Research Officer: 01 Post
- Advisor (Public Health Management): MBBS and Post Graduate Degree in MD (Preventive and Social Medicine/Community Health Administration/Masters or Diploma in Public Health). At least 20 years of experience of working including the Field of Public Health, Epidemiology and having a broad understanding of the disease surveillance and Public health management.
- Training Coordinator: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in PSM/Community Health Administration (CHA)/Community Medicine Or MBBS with Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health. Minimum 5 Years experience after PG Degree or 8 Years experience after two years Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health.
- Research Officer: Post Graduate (PG) Degree/Diploma in Public Health/Bio Statistics. Minimum two Years experience after Post Graduate Degree or 4 Years experience after Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health/Bio statistics.
www.jobs.freelancertohire.com offers no representation as to the
quality, truthiness, completeness, accuracy, suitability or relevance of any
job information on this website and will not be responsible for any mistakes,
omissions, delays in this information or damages arising from its display or
use. We have gathered information from the relevant website and public sites
such as Google / Facebook / Different Job Portals for public use.
Please don’t pay anyone a bribe for the false job promise.
We will not be liable for any kind of liability or loss. We have no mechanism to check the validity or authenticity of any organization. Please inquire properly before joining or applying for any job on your own. The original content is owned by their respective owner/creator and www. Jobs.freelancertohire.com has no copyright ownership on it. Government jobs published on our website is Public and we charge nothing to read and watch it on our website to our visitors and users.