MP High Court Recruitment 2020
Madhya Pradesh High Courthas given a notificationfor the recruitment of District Judge – Entry Level vacancies through MP Higher Judicial Service Direct Recruitment from Bar Examination 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For UR & candidates from the state other then MP: Rs. 795.30/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 395.30/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2020 at 12:00 Noon
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2020 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for Period of correction of online Application: 11 to 13-02-2020 till 11:59 PM
- Date of Prelims Exam: 16-03-2020 (Monday)
- Date of Main Examination: Notified Later
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Candidates should be practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years on continuous basis as on 1st January, 2020.
Vacancy DetailsPost NameTotalDistrict Judge (Entry Level)47
Disclaimer:www.jobs.freelancertohire.com offers no representation as to the quality, truthiness, completeness, accuracy, suitability or relevance of any job information on this website and will not be responsible for any mistakes, omissions, delays in this information or damages arising from its display or use. We have gathered information from the relevant website and public sites such as Google / Facebook / Different Job Portals/Newspapers for public use.
Please don’t pay anyone a bribe for the false job promise.
We will not be liable for any kind of liability or loss. We have no mechanism to check the validity or authenticity of any organization. Please inquire properly before joining or applying for any job on your own. The original content is owned by their respective owner/creator and www. Jobs.freelancertohire.com has no copyright ownership on it. Government jobs published on our website is Public and we charge nothing to read and watch it on our website to our visitors and users.