Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guardhas announced a notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry vacancies for 02/2020 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2020
- Dates for Online Exam: During Feb-Mar 2020
- Dates for Download Admit Card: 15 to 22-02-2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-08-1998 to 31-07-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Praporte to Height & Age
- Running: 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups: 20 Times
- Push UP: 10 Times
Disclaimer:www.jobs.freelancertohire.com offers no representation as to the quality, truthiness, completeness, accuracy, suitability or relevance of any job information on this website and will not be responsible for any mistakes, omissions, delays in this information or damages arising from its display or use. We have gathered information from the relevant website and public sites such as Google / Facebook / Different Job Portals/Newspapers for public use.
Please don’t pay anyone a bribe for the false job promise.
We will not be liable for any kind of liability or loss. We have no mechanism to check the validity or authenticity of any organization. Please inquire properly before joining or applying for any job on your own. The original content is owned by their respective owner/creator and www. Jobs.freelancertohire.com has no copyright ownership on it. Government jobs published on our website is Public and we charge nothing to read and watch it on our website to our visitors and users.